Our System Updates are complete. Thank you for your patience during this weekend.Online & Mobile Banking systems are now available - use your same User Name and Password to login as usual. We continue to address some issues and are working to correct the issues as quickly as possible.
You will notice some changes to your account names and account suffixes as described in the sections below.
Please review the additional important information below.
- Your Member Number will remain the same
- Your Online & Mobile Banking User Name and Password will remain the same
- Your ATM, Debit Card, and/or Credit Card number and PIN will remain the same
- All the terms, conditions, fees, and rates are remaining the same for each account type
- Your checks will continue to work as usual. The MICR number on your checks (numbers on the bottom of a check) will remain the same on our new systems.
- Some account names are changing. You may notice your primary Share savings is now called a Membership Share, VIP Accounts are now called Money Market Accounts, and other Savings Accounts (Ambassador, You Name It, etc.) are now called Savings. NO CHANGES occurred to the various account terms, rates, or other conditions.
- Your Account suffix will now be a 4-digit number (Online & Mobile banking suppresses leading zeros). For example, your S1 account will now be 0001 (within Online & Mobile Banking it will simply be 1).
- Some suffixes have changed more significantly such as a checking S3 is now 0350 and S5 is now 0400. Please contact us* if you are not able to determine which account is which.
- Online & Mobile Banking changes:
- Custom account names you have done may have to be renamed after the updates. To rename your accounts, click on “MY SETTINGS” at the top and choose “Rename & Hide Your Accounts” at the bottom of the page. Joint accounts now show the joint owners which will help identify accounts you have with other individuals.
- Some accounts that were visible online may not be available after the updates. Please contact us* at 651-264-0669 for assistance, unless it is for a Health Savings Account which we are aware of and working to fix.
- If you have enrolled in SMS Text Messages for when your eStatement is ready to view, you will have to enroll again after our system updates are completed.
- If you provided someone else access to your accounts through “Share Access with Others” or use the "Transfer to Other Member" feature, you will need to share access again or re-enter the account information for those individuals. Please contact us* if you need assistance.
- Users of Quicken, Quickbooks, and Mint will need to disconnect and reconnect their UECU accounts after March 4, when all the systems are updated. This will sync your software to our new systems. Step-by-step instructions can be found at uecu.coop/intuitupdates.
- Your periodic statements will have a new look beginning with the March month-end statements. A statement insert will be included to help you understand the new design and layout.
If you have any questions about your accounts or need any assistance, please contact us* by logging into online banking to send a secure message or call us at 651-264-0669.
We recommend you review your account and contact us* if you have any questions.
Review your account balances:
We recommend reviewing your account balances for debits and withdrawals you made to your account over the weekend. Also, keeping in mind any automatic payments or deposits as these posted to your account as usual.
Bill Payments and Transfers:
Any bill payments or transfers you had set-up processed as planned.
We value your membership and look forward to the opportunity to assist you with all of your financial needs. Thank you for your patience while we update our systems to better serve you.
*PLEASE NOTE – immediately after the updates are complete, we may be receiving a higher than normal level of phone calls. Please understand that we are assisting members as quickly as possible and will handle your call in the order received. Thank you for your understanding.