You're busy - running errands, keeping up with your students, enjoying your favorite hobbies and activities. Keeping up with your UECU accounts shouldn't be time-consuming. Mobile banking with mobile deposit lets you bank whenever, wherever you are — including at your desk between classes.
Download our Mobile App
Features & Benefits
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- - View account balances
- - Review history
- - Transfer funds between accounts
- - Send money to friends and family with Popmoney our person-to-person (P2P) service
- - Receive alerts
- - Pay bills**
- - Locate a branch/ATM
- Available for personal and organizational accounts
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download – iPhone | Android
- Money Management feature is your personal financial tool to manage all of your finances in one location:
- Add credit card, loan, and deposit accounts you have elsewhere for your complete financial picture
- Monitor your budget with easy to understand charts
- Quickly review income and spending trends and categorize your expenses
- Securely communicate with UECU staff
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Earn cash back with Purchase Rewards from favorite stores and restaurants when you use your UECU Debit Card.
Use your smartphone to deposit checks anytime from anywhere.
- Free service for members with a UECU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**Bill pay service is free if 3 or more bills paid per month; otherwise there is a $5.95 monthly fee.
When depositing your check via mobile deposit: Make sure to SIGN YOUR CHECK and write "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY TO UECU". Please retain this check for 30 days to ensure the check isn’t rejected or returned.
View our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure.
Your information is secure and encrypted when using any of our online services (Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Remote Deposit).