You're busy keeping up with your students, so keeping up with your UECU accounts shouldn't be time-consuming. Mobile banking with mobile deposit lets you bank whenever, wherever you are — including at your desk between classes.
It's easy to manage accounts from your smartphone or mobile device. View your account balance, transfer funds between accounts, make payments, deposit checks, and more. Simply download the app!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills**
- Locate a branch/ATM
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a UECU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
All checks are subject to review. Your check could be rejected for the following reasons: not including “For Mobile Deposit only to UECU” with endorsement, check is not endorsed, invalid check (routing number), no signature on check, no amount listed on check, stale dated check, post-dated check, payee does not match depositor.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**Bill pay service is free if 3 or more bills paid per month; otherwise there is a $5.95 monthly fee.
When depositing your check via mobile deposit: Make sure to SIGN YOUR CHECK and write "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY TO UECU". Please retain this check for 30 days to ensure the check isn’t rejected or returned.