Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
You're busy - running errands, keeping up with your students, enjoying your favorite hobbies and activities. Keeping up with your UECU accounts shouldn't be time-consuming. Mobile banking with mobile deposit lets you bank whenever, wherever you are — including at your desk between classes.
It's easy to manage accounts from your smartphone or mobile device. View your account balance, transfer funds between accounts, make payments, deposit checks, and more. Simply download the app!
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Available for personal and organizational accounts
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Send money to friends and family with Popmoney our person-to-person (P2P) service
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills**
- Locate a branch/ATM
- Money Management feature is your personal financial tool to manage all of your finances in one location:
- Add credit card, loan, and deposit accounts you have elsewhere for your complete financial picture
- Monitor your budget with easy to understand charts
- Quickly review income and spending trends and categorize your expenses
- And more!
- Earn cash back with Purchase Rewards from favorite stores and restaurants when you use your UECU Debit Card
- Securely communicate with UECU staff
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a UECU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
All checks are subject to review and must be endorsed with "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY TO UECU". Your check could be rejected for the following reasons: not including “For Mobile Deposit only to UECU” with endorsement, check is not endorsed, invalid check (routing number), no signature on check, no amount listed on check, stale dated check, post-dated check, payee does not match depositor. Please keep your check for 30 days to ensure the check isn't returned or rejected.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**Bill pay service is free if 3 or more bills paid per month; otherwise there is a $5.95 monthly fee.
When depositing your check via mobile deposit: Make sure to SIGN YOUR CHECK and write "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY TO UECU". Please retain this check for 30 days to ensure the check isn’t rejected or returned.
View our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
Your information is secure and encrypted when using any of our online services (Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Remote Deposit).