Be your own landlord. Turn your rent payments into equity and pave your way toward financial freedom. We have partnered with Tradition Mortgage, based in the Twin Cities, to offer options in mortgage financing.
Tradition offers competitive rates and different plans for affordable payments. Talk to a Tradition Mortgage loan officer about how you can get started. Finding your family's dream home — at an affordable rate — is easier than you might think.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer
- Construction Loans
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Lenders familiar with the Minnesota area housing market
- Local processing for better efficiency
- Personal service from start to closing
- Endorsed by your credit union and Education Minnesota ESI
To check rates or start an application, contact Tradition Mortgage directly at 952-322-8818, or apply online below.
Tradition Mortgage, LLC. has a business relationship with United Educators Credit Union. Because of this relationship, doing business with Tradition Mortgage, LLC may provide United Educators Credit Union a financial or other benefit. You are not required to use Tradition Mortgage, LLC. as a condition of the settlement of your loan on the property or as a condition of your purchase or sale of the Property. There are frequently other settlement service providers available with similar services. You are free to shop around to determine that you are receiving the best services and the best rate for these services. All loan applications are subject to credit approval. Criteria for this may include 720 Minimum FICO Credit Score, Maximum Loan-To-Value 80%, and Maximum Debt-To-Income Ratio of 45%.