Mastercard® Credit Cards
United Educators' Mastercard® credit cards grant you safe, worldwide purchasing power. Thanks to EMV chip technology, your card has added protection against fraud and allows you to make secure purchases at home and abroad.
You can choose from our Mastercard Platinum Rewards —which offers reward points for cash back, travel, or merchandise — or our Mastercard Platinum Card — which features low rates. Choose your card, and start enjoying added purchasing power.
Whichever you choose, all UECU Mastercard cardholders are provided:
- Extended Warranty Protection: Doubles the original warranty on eligible purchases for up to 12 months.
- Price Protection: Reimburses you the price difference on eligible items if you find a lower price within 60 days of the date of purchase.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: Helps you with credit bureau notification and card replacement if you become the victim of identity theft.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Card controls to receive alerts on transactions and more!
- Easy online account management
- Free travel accident insurance up to $250,000
- Optional Death & Disability Coverage
Important Phone Numbers
- After-hours Cardholder Assistance: 866-820-4893
- Lost/Stolen Mastercard: 800-449-7728; out of the country, members can call collect 727-299-2449
- Cardholder Select PIN: 888-886-0083
- CU Rewards: 800-637-7728
- Mastercard Assistance Center (to file a claim on Extended Warranty, Price Protection, or Identity Theft Resolution):
1-800-Mastercard or 1-800-627-8372