Who Can Join
Who Can Become a Member?
UECU provides financial services to Minnesota's education community, their families, those who support education through membership in the United Educators Foundation, as well as other select employee groups.
- Education Minnesota members and Employees.
- Minnesota school staff members and administrators belonging to their state or national organization (including but not limited to: MSEA, MESPA, MASSP, MASA.
- National Education Association Minnesota field service employees, in the state of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Psychological Association (MPA) members.
- Normandale Hills Elementary School students and families.
- Lifeprep School (Formerly Concordia Creative Learning Academy)
- Creative Options
- Footprints Academy & Peace of Mind Early Education Center
- MNSAA (Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association)
- Mounds Park Academy
- National Youth Leadership Council (NYLC)
- School District 283 of St. Louis Park
- Teachers on Call
- Family Members — Everyone related to a current member by blood, adoption or marriage is eligible to join United Educators Credit Union, regardless of where she/he lives.
- People living in the same household with existing UECU members can also join.
- Burnsville Motors
- Catapult ME, Inc.
- Discount Tire in Eden Prairie
- Douglas Kennedy Corporation
- Educators Financial Services, Inc.
- Financial Interiors
- Horace Mann Insurance Co.
- Guardian Payroll Services, CSI
- Integrated Communication
- J. Benson Construction Corporation
- LeClair Insurance Services
- Little Sprouts Childcare and Preschool
- Magers & Quinn Booksellers
- Midwest Industrial Tool Grinding, Inc.
- Northstar Balloon LLC
- R & R Marine
- St. Louis Park City Employees
If you do not fall into one of the categories above, those who support education can join the credit union by making a one-time, tax-deductible donation of $5 to the United Educators Foundation.