What is an Ambassador?
A member who has agreed to help "spread the word" about the credit union by promoting our services and promotions within their workplace.
Responsibilities of an Ambassador
- Be a resource for member questions
- Inform the credit union of desires and concerns of our members
- Forward on our eNewsletter with credit union promotions
- Print and display promotional posters
Benefits of Being an Ambassador
- Money saving coupons each month in the Ambassador Newsletter
How Will UECU Help
In the periodic newsletter that is emailed to you, you will have an opportunity to forward or print off promotions & events for your staff. There will also be links to request more supplies or schedule a school visit or presentation.
10-15 min each month to read the newsletter and share information about our services and promotions with coworkers.
Contact us to become an Ambassador!