Share Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Few things in life are guaranteed — so when the chance to make a sure return pops up, a smart investor takes it.
Share certificates offer fixed rates throughout your term, so you can plan accordingly. Simply choose your term, then lock in your rate. It's a great way to meet short-term financial goals and build up your investment portfolio.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
The certificates we currently offer include:
- Youth certificates
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- 1-year term
- Regular certificates
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Terms from 6 months to 60 months
- Flex certificates
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- Terms from 36 months to 60 months
- You may request a rate change one time during the life of the certificate.
*Members have a seven (7) business day grace period after maturity in which to deposit to a certificate or to redeem funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty. Early withdrawal penalty is assessed on the funds withdrawn before maturity. Penalty determined by term of certificate.