Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
Although you can't put a price on education, a fund for school is the next best thing. A Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) provides a tax-free* way to save for your child's college expenses.
Anyone may contribute to the ESA — so grandparents, aunts, and uncles can even help send your child to their dream university. Start saving for your child's education today with the help of UECU.
- Save for education
- Earn interest that grows, tax-free*
- Withdrawals are tax-free* when used toward qualified education expenses
- Annual contribution limits per child
- Anyone may contribute
- Contributions can be made until the child is 18
- Mandatory distribution by age 30
- Share Insurance up to at least $500,000
- $5 minimum deposit to open
*Consult your tax advisor.