You spend so much time serving our communities — at United Educators Credit Union, we want to give something back to you. Education-related organizations can benefit from the exclusive membership and convenience that comes with banking locally.
We offer Organizational Accounts to education-related organizations such as local union associations, booster clubs, and PTA/PTOs. Businesses can also take advantage of our low cost financial services. Reach out to us to find out more about these accounts.
- Simplified checking solution for education-related organizations and businesses
- Online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Share Insurance up to at least $500,000
- Easily switch to UECU using our switch kit
- $5 minimum deposit to open
In order for an organization to qualify for membership, at least 50% of the signers on the accounts must be eligible to join the UECU, and the organization or business must have a tax ID number.
We also have savings accounts and share certificates (CDs) available for your organization.