Showing our commitment to the education community is an essential part of who we are. UECU partners with a number of schools to work together on activities that support the efforts of faculty and students. Expanding financial wellness is one of the most important efforts within these schools. UECU staff is frequently called upon to educate on money management techniques for both faculty and students.
School partners include:
- Aquila Elementary School, St. Louis Park, MN
- Eastview High School, Apple Valley, MN
- Normandale Hills Elementary School, Bloomington, MN
- Sand Creek Elementary School, Coon Rapids, MN
- Woodbury Middle School, Woodbury, MN
- Red Lake Schools, Red Lake, MN
(All K-12 Schools in Red Lake were designated as a partner in 2016. UECU is making significant strides in bringing financial wellness and support for other initiatives to this community.)
If your school is interested in learning more about the benefits of being a partner school, use our Contact Us form to reach out to Terry Weber.