Who Can Join
Find out if you're eligible to join the UECU family.
Who Can Become a Member?
UECU provides financial services to Minnesota's education community, their families, those who support education through membership in the United Educators Foundation, as well as other select employee groups.
Education Associations and Groups
- Education Minnesota members and Employees.
- Minnesota school staff members and administrators belonging to their state or national organization (including but not limited to: MSEA, MESPA, MASSP, MASA.
- National Education Association Minnesota field service employees, in the state of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Psychological Association (MPA) members.
- Lifeprep School (Formerly Concordia Creative Learning Academy)
- Creative Options
- Footprints Academy & Peace of Mind Early Education Center
- MNSAA (Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association)
- Mounds Park Academy
- National Youth Leadership Council (NYLC)
- School District 283 of St. Louis Park
- Teachers on Call
- Family Members — Everyone related to a current member by blood, adoption or marriage is eligible to join United Educators Credit Union, regardless of where she/he lives.
- People living in the same household with existing UECU members can also join.
- Burnsville Motors
- Catapult ME, Inc.
- Discount Tire in Eden Prairie
- Douglas Kennedy Corporation
- Educators Financial Services, Inc.
- Financial Interiors
- Horace Mann Insurance Co.
- Guardian Payroll Services, CSI
- Integrated Communication
- J. Benson Construction Corporation
- LeClair Insurance Services
- Little Sprouts Childcare and Preschool
- Magers & Quinn Booksellers
- Midwest Industrial Tool Grinding, Inc.
- Northstar Balloon LLC
- R & R Marine
- St. Louis Park City Employees
United Educators Foundation
If you do not fall into one of the categories above, those who support education can join the credit union by making a one-time, tax-deductible donation of $25 to the United Educators Foundation.