1st Auto Loan Program
This unique program is designed for the first-time auto buyer who may have difficulty obtaining loan because of limited credit or no credit history at all. Our program will provide you with manageable terms and a competitive rate. Plus, you will have an opportunity to establish a positive credit history in the process.
- Member receives a $50 gas card
- Loan amounts up to $25K
- Terms up to 60 Months
- 100% MSRP (New) or 100% of NADA Retail
- Automatic approval for $500 Line of Credit when they open a UECU Checking Account
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Payment not to exceed 20% of monthly gross income (proof of income required)
- Minimum 12 months of employment with present employer or signed teacher contract
- No credit required however no derogatory credit is allowed.
- Proof of insurance
- Auto payment required
- No previous auto credit
- Refinance of existing auto loan allowed if purchased within last 6 months
- Other underwriting may be required
- Zero down rate 5.99% APR*
- 10% or more down 4.99% APR*
*APR means Annual Percentage Rate. Other conditions and qualifications may apply. Bonus is subject to IRS reporting; 1099 MISC form will be postmarked by 1/31/2015 if your total bonuses accumulated from United Educators Credit Union for the year 2014 equal or exceed $600. Rates current as of April 7, 2014. Savings Federally Insured by NCUA.
|Auto Loan Calculator||Dealer Financing Truth||Vehicle Loans|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848