UECU members enjoy competitive low rates.
If you're missing that new car smell, we have auto loans to get you into a new car or truck in no time. We offer low rates and affordable payment plans for most budgets.
Get pre-approved for better bargaining power before heading out to the car lot. Or refinance an existing loan and save money with a lower rate! We process loans in-house, so you won't have to wait around for a decision!
- Financing for new or used cars or trucks
- Competitive rates
- Affordable payments
- Pre-approvals for better bargains
- Refinance for a lower rate to save money
- Convenient After Hours Loan Call Center: 1-800-CU LOANS (285-6267)
- Experienced lenders
- Local processing for better efficiency
- Personal service right here in Minnesota
- CU Auto
CU Auto is an auto buying service exclusively for credit union members, created solely to assist members in acquiring a new or previously owned vehicle.
Most people cringe at the thought of haggling with a dealer over the purchase of a New or Used vehicle. With CU Auto, you won't have to worry about negotiating; they do all the leg work for you!
Looking for a new vehicle? With one phone call or meeting, CU Auto can provide accurate pricing, equipment, and color selection for as many vehicles as you may be considering. Once the vehicle is selected, they arrange for a test drive at a trustworthy dealer. When you are ready to pick up your new vehicle, CU Auto will have it delivered right to UECU. You'll be able to close the loan and pick up your new vehicle in one smooth step!
How about a pre-owned vehicle? CU Auto conducts any due diligence necessary to make sure the vehicle is the right one for you. They also have a large inventory of previously owned vehicles for sale on www.cuautomn.com .
CU Auto can help you with a trade in too! They shop for the highest value for your trade and then apply the value toward a new or used vehicle purchased through CU Auto.
- Auto Warranties
New and Used Auto Warranties
Provide yourself peace of mind that you'll be protected from high repair costs with Route 66 Extended Warranties . UECU has partnered with Route 66 to provide members new and used vehicle warranties that can be purchased for any new or used vehicle, at any mileage - a feature unheard of with other warranty programs!
A variety of plans are available, with many programs costing as little as $1,000 — much lower than dealer options!*
What's more, every single plan includes 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance, 365 days a year! This service includes towing, flat tire assistance, battery jumpstarting, lock-out service, concierge, and other minor adjustments.
Contact a lender for a free quote today!
* Warranty price may vary based on year, make, and model of vehicle, and warranty coverage. Call us for a quote.
- 1st Auto Loan Program
This unique program is designed for the first-time auto buyer who may have difficulty obtaining loan because of limited credit or no credit history at all. Our program will provide you with manageable terms and a competitive rate. Plus, you will have an opportunity to establish a positive credit history in the process.
- Free $50 gas card*
- Loan amounts up to $25K
- Terms up to 60 Months
- 100% MSRP (New) or 100% of NADA Retail
- Automatic approval for $500 Line of Credit when you open a UECU Checking Account
- Be at least 18 years old
- Payment cannot exceed 20% of monthly gross income (proof of income required)
- Minimum 12 months of employment with your present employer or have a signed teacher contract
- No credit required; however no derogatory credit is allowed.
- Proof of insurance
- No previous auto loan. However, you may refinance an existing auto loan if purchased within the last 6 months
- Zero down rate 5.99% APR*
- 10% or more down 4.99% APR*
*APR means Annual Percentage Rate. Other conditions and qualifications may apply. Bonus is subject to IRS reporting; 1099 MISC form will be postmarked by 1/31/2015 if your total bonuses accumulated from United Educators Credit Union for the year 2014 equal or exceed $600. Rates current as of April 7, 2014.