Free Kasasa® Checking
Kasasa is our new reward checking account. Enjoy a free checking account that actually pays you! You can choose to earn rewards in the form of high dividends, cash back, or refunds on iTunes® or Amazon® purchases each month. Plus, we'll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.*
Learn more about Kasasa!
United Educators Credit Union's basic checking account offers all the benefits you need, without the high fees and hidden charges you might expect. Enjoy a complete package of benefits like a free Visa® debit card, direct deposit and overdraft peace of mind.
A Youth Checking account is also available for young members with parent consent. The Student checking account is uniquely tailored for young adults, offer special features that help teach money management skills.
All the following benefits are included with all UECU checking accounts:
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay, eStatements & Account Alerts
- Overdraft protection with an Overdraft Line of Credit & Privilege Pay Discretionary Overdraft Courtesy
- Surcharge-free ATM Network & ATM locator
- Pin-to-Pay – a free service using your PIN to receive cash back at the register
- Online Account Switch Kit
Please see our Special Services Fee Schedule for cost information.
Call a Member Service Representative for current rates and Checking Account Terms and Conditions.
|Switch Kit||eStatement Sign-Up||ATM Locator|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848