What is an Ambassador
A member who has agreed to help 'spread the word' about the credit union by promoting our services and promotions within the workplace they are employed.
Responsibilities of an Ambassador
- Be a resource for member questions
- Inform the credit union of desires and concerns of our members
- Forward on our eNewsletter with credit union promotions
- Print and display promotional posters
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Money saving coupons each month in the eNewsletter
How Will UECU Help
In the periodic newsletter that is emailed to you, you will have an opportunity to forward or print off promotions & events for your staff. There will also be links to request more supplies or schedule a school visit or presentation.
10-15 min each month to read the newsletter and share information about our services and promotions with coworkers
Financial Life Moments Resources
If a coworker is experiencing any of the following Life Events, please share the appropriate document below:
Please note, if you unsubscribe from the monthly newsletter, you will be removed from the Ambassador program.
* $5 bonus will be credited upon account opening and Ambassador program sign up. Limited time offer valid July 2 through December 31, 2012. Credit will be reported as interest on IRS 1099 INT. Account holder responsible for any applicable taxes. Click here for Annual Percentage Yield on Share Savings.
|Host a visit||Request supplies||Current Promotions|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848