A savings account designed for members 17 and under.
Having a financially literate community is our passion, and we believe smart money management begins early. Give your child a head start with a Youth Savings account. The account is built around the principals of Save. Share. Spend.
April is Financial Literacy & Youth Month!
UECU is celebrating with a "Wild About Saving" art contest! Print off this entry form and mail in or bring to one of our branches.
Designed for younger members, this account is easy to open and even easier to maintain. With online and mobile banking, your young saver will learn how to manage their account, no matter where they are!
- Savings account designed for young members age 17 and under
- No monthly service charge
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® Debit Card (upon parental approval)
- Access to Surcharge-free ATMs
- 24 Hour Audio Teller
- Extra Benefits
- Grade Incentive Program
- Financial literacy
- MoneyIsland - online financial literacy game
- Piggy Bot - savings app for iPhone & iPad
- Low $5 minimum share deposit