Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Your healthcare, tax-free.*
Wouldn't it be great to pay your medical expenses with tax-free money? Now you can — with an easily managed HSA.
You own the account, not your employer, so it's yours to roll over year-to-year. You can access your funds at any time, whether it's weeks or years from now.
- Use pre-tax* dollars on qualified medical-related expenses
- Must be covered by a high deductible healthcare plan (HDHP)
- Contributions are tax free*
- Interest grows tax free*
- Withdrawals are tax free when used for qualified medical expenses*
- No setup or annual fees
- No minimum balance to open
- Money rolls over year-to-year automatically
- No "use it or lose it" policy
- Several easy ways to access funds
- HSA is owned by you, not employer
- $25 minimum deposit to open
*Consult your tax advisor.