Education Savings Accounts (Coverdell)
Invest in your child.
Although you can't put a price on education, a fund for school is the next best thing. An Education Savings Account provides a tax-free way to save for a child's education.
- Save for education
- Earn interest that grows, tax-free*
- Withdrawals are tax-free* when used toward qualified education expenses
- Annual contribution limits per child
- Anyone may contribute
- Contributions can be made until the child is 18
- Mandatory distribution by age 30
- Share Insurance up to at least $500,000
*Consult your tax advisor.