United Educators Foundation
United Educators Foundation's mission is to generate and provide contributive funding and resources that advance educational initiatives, and support charitable causes within the educational communities United Educators Credit Union cooperative serves. Click here to see the 2013 Annual Report.
The foundation was established to help extend the credit union philosophy of 'people helping people' and enhance UECU's support and focus on the education community. The United Educators Foundation is a separate entity from United Educators Credit Union. However, UECU is the primary funder and donates operational resources to run the foundation.
Donations received are tax-deductible and reinvested to provide:
- College Scholarships and Post-Graduate Awards
- Click here to see our 2013 Scholarship Winners!
- Our 2014 Scholarship program is currently closed. Applications received are in the review process and winners will be announced late-April.
- Financial Literacy Programs and Grants
- Click here to see our 2013/2014 Grant Winners!
- Assistance to members and families in the educational community experiencing misfortune or emergency situations
- And more!
How do I become a United Educators Foundation Member?
A one time donation of $25 or more to the Foundation establishes membership. Once a member of the Foundation, you are eligible to join UECU if you are not already a member; you will have voting rights for the Scholarship Selection Committee; you may participate in the annual meeting and potential fundraising events; and have the opportunity to serve on future Foundation committees.
To become a member of United Educators Foundation, simply make a transfer from your account (current members only). Or, we accept cash or check donations at any credit union branch office.
|About UECU||Financial Curriculum||How to Join|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848