News & Events
Stay informed about UECU, your credit union.
United Educators Credit Union Newsroom
- December 1, 2014: National Desjardins Winners Exemplify Financial Education Excellence
- December 1, 2014: UECU Collecting Mitten & Hats for Local Schools
- October 24, 2014: Announcing the 2015 United Educators Foundation Scholarship Program
- October 14, 2014: United Educators Credit Union to Launch Kasasa® Rewards Checking
- October 3, 2014: UECU Provides Financial Education to Thousands of Minnesota Students
- September 3, 2014: UECU Wins Youth Financial Education Award
- May 16, 2014: Local Credit Union Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Recipients
- May 7, 2014: Protect Yourself and the Environment by Shredding Documents at UECU's Free Shred Event
- April 1, 2014: UECU Partners with Schools, Local Author, and State Organizations to celebrate Financial Literacy Month
- February 18, 2014: UECU Donates Over 200 Warm Winter Garments to Local Elementary Schools
- February 18, 2014: Ramona Springis-Doss Represents UECU on the Minnesota Teacher of the Year Selection Committee
For more information, contact us!