Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
Yes, but this option is entirely up to you. The FI-to-FI transfer setup screen allows you the ability to setup an email notification when the transfer is initiated. You can supplement that notification by setting up a Solutions@HOME Account Alert that informs you of UECU checking account activity of your choosing (e.g. receive an email or text message alert when a certain transaction amount is posted to your UECU checking account).
- FI-to-FI Information - Financial to Financial Transfer Help
- What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
- Are there fees associated with using the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- Are there dollar limits?
- Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
- Can anyone use the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- How do I get setup to begin using the service?
- After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
- Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
- Is there a daily cutoff time for sending transfers?
- How long does it take to process my transfers?
- Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848