How long does it take to process my transfers?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
Sending funds to another Financial Institution
- The withdrawal from your UECU checking account will occur the next business day (if transfer is setup before 10:00 am central time.)
- Our commitment is to send the transfer is to your other financial the same day you see the withdrawal taken from your UECU checking account.
- For most financial institutions, this means that you should see your deposit appear 1 day after you see the withdrawal from your UECU checking account.
Bring funds into UECU
- The withdrawal from your External Account will occur the next business day (if transfer is setup before 10:00 am central time.)
- All incoming funds are subject to a 5 business day hold before they can be withdrawn. During this time you may see a difference between your "Balance" and your "Available Balance".
- While UECU will not charge you any fees for using he FI-to-FI service, we cannot be responsible for any fees charged by your other financial (such as, but not limited to fees incurred as a result of insufficient funds).
- If you have insufficient funds in your UECU Checking account when trying to send money out, an NSF fee as listed on the UECU Fee Schedule will be charged to your account and the credit to your external account will not be sent.
- FI-to-FI Information - Financial to Financial Transfer Help
- What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
- Are there fees associated with using the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- Are there dollar limits?
- Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
- Can anyone use the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- How do I get setup to begin using the service?
- After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
- Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
- Is there a daily cutoff time for sending transfers?
- How long does it take to process my transfers?
- Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848