Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
Yes. The FI-to-FI transfer service uses the Federal Reserve Automated Clearing House (ACH) system to transfer funds.
This is the same system used for any direct deposits that you may already have setup one or more of your accounts.
- FI-to-FI Information - Financial to Financial Transfer Help
- What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
- Are there fees associated with using the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- Are there dollar limits?
- Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
- Can anyone use the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- How do I get setup to begin using the service?
- After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
- Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
- Is there a daily cutoff time for sending transfers?
- How long does it take to process my transfers?
- Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848
Can't find something?