After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
Using the FI-to-FI transfer service within Solutions@HOME is easy. There is also an easy to follow FI-to-FI Transfer Service Step-By-Step Reference Guide which will walk you through the entire process in detail. Below is a high level overview of the entire process.
- Login to Solutions@HOME Online Banking and click the FI-to-FI Transfer item under the Transfer menu.
- Setup your External Account (which is your account at your other financial).
- After you complete the External Account setup, we will send two small (less than $1.00) transactions to your account at your other financial.
- Check the account history of your External Account at your other financial and then you verify ownership of that account by inputting those exact transaction amounts into the FI-to-FI transfer service verification screen within Solutions@HOME Online Banking.
- Once the account(s) at the other financial is verified, you can begin to transfer funds to and from your verified accounts.
- FI-to-FI Information - Financial to Financial Transfer Help
- What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
- Are there fees associated with using the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- Are there dollar limits?
- Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
- Can anyone use the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- How do I get setup to begin using the service?
- After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
- Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
- Is there a daily cutoff time for sending transfers?
- How long does it take to process my transfers?
- Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848