Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
There is an approval process for use of this service. The qualifications are as follows:
- Members must have a UECU checking account open for at least 30 days and all other accounts must be in good standing.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- FI-to-FI Information - Financial to Financial Transfer Help
- What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
- Are there fees associated with using the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- Are there dollar limits?
- Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
- Can anyone use the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- How do I get setup to begin using the service?
- After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
- Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
- Is there a daily cutoff time for sending transfers?
- How long does it take to process my transfers?
- Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848