651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848  Facebook  Linked In  

What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?

You can use this service to transfer money between your UECU checking account and accounts you hold at other financial institutions within the United States. You can use the service to bring money to UECU to fund your accounts or make payments to a loan. You can also use the service to send money out to your account at another US financial institution to assist in managing your finances. Additionally, the service may be used as a FREE alternative to wiring funds to your other accounts within the US. This Service cannot be used to send money outside of the United States.

International accounts and organizations CAN NOT be used with this service.


Member Resources

S@H Help Page Downtime Calendar eStatement Sign-Up
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848