What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
You can use this service to transfer money between your UECU checking account and accounts you hold at other financial institutions within the United States. You can use the service to bring money to UECU to fund your accounts or make payments to a loan. You can also use the service to send money out to your account at another US financial institution to assist in managing your finances. Additionally, the service may be used as a FREE alternative to wiring funds to your other accounts within the US. This Service cannot be used to send money outside of the United States.
International accounts and organizations CAN NOT be used with this service.
- FI-to-FI Information - Financial to Financial Transfer Help
- What does the FI-to-FI transfer service allow me to do?
- Are there fees associated with using the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- Are there dollar limits?
- Who can use the Solutions@HOME FI-to-FI Transfer Service?
- Can anyone use the FI-to-FI transfer service?
- How do I get setup to begin using the service?
- After I'm approved, how does the FI-to-FI transfer service work?
- Is the FI-to-FI transfer service safe and secure?
- Is there a daily cutoff time for sending transfers?
- How long does it take to process my transfers?
- Will I receive any notifications regarding my FI-to-FI transfers?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848