What is the Security Image?
During step 3 of the login process, the Security Key Image is displayed to help you identify Solutions@HOME, our Online Banking portal, as a legitimate site. If you do not see your Security Image, you are not on our Online Banking site and you should contact the credit union right away.
The text word or phrase you select will be converted to an image. When you log into Solutions@HOME you will see the Security Key Image on every page.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Use a unique set of characters or word(s) that you can use to identify our Online Banking site has your Security Key Image.
- Please do not enter your password as your Security Key.
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- I forgot my security questions, what do I do?
- How does the Login process work?
- What is the Random Code?
- What is the Security Image?
- What does "REMEMBER ME" and "DO NOT REMEMBER ME" mean?
- Can I change my Security Questions and Security Key?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848