How does the Login process work?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
It is our commitment to you that access to your financial information is appropriately secure. We have taken enhanced measures to secure Solutions@HOME. As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes please contact us. The following details what you should expect.
The login process is as follows:
- Go to our secure site, Solutions@HOME, using your PC, laptop, smart phone or any other connected device.
- Login is a multiple step process instead of one screen where you enter your Member Number and Password. First, you must enter your Member Number and a Random Code.
- You will then be asked to answer one of the challenge questions. If you choose to remember your computer you will bypass this step. Remembering your computer is on the last step of the login process.
- The last screen will prompt you to verify the Security Key Image that you selected during the security update and to enter your Password. This is where you may select to remember your computer.
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- I forgot my security questions, what do I do?
- How does the Login process work?
- What is the Random Code?
- What is the Security Image?
- What does "REMEMBER ME" and "DO NOT REMEMBER ME" mean?
- Can I change my Security Questions and Security Key?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848