I forgot my security questions, what do I do?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
During the login process, if you can't remember the answer to one of your three security questions, simply select "Email Me a Bypass Code". A new window will pop up and allow you to send a code to your email address within Solutions@HOME.
If this email address is not current or you never receive the bypass code, you must contact the credit union at 651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848.
Our member services team will update your account and get you back online.
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- I forgot my security questions, what do I do?
- How does the Login process work?
- What is the Random Code?
- What is the Security Image?
- What does "REMEMBER ME" and "DO NOT REMEMBER ME" mean?
- Can I change my Security Questions and Security Key?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848