I forgot my security questions, what do I do?
During the login process, if you can't remember the answer to one of your three security questions, simply select "Email Me a Bypass Code". A new window will pop up and allow you to send a code to your email address within Solutions@HOME.
If this email address is not current or you never receive the bypass code, you must contact the credit union at 651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848.
Our member services team will update your account and get you back online.
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- I forgot my security questions, what do I do?
- How does the Login process work?
- What is the Random Code?
- What is the Security Image?
- What does "REMEMBER ME" and "DO NOT REMEMBER ME" mean?
- Can I change my Security Questions and Security Key?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848