How do I view my transaction history?
You can view up to two years of transaction history within Solutions@HOME. Clicking on any of your accounts from the Account Summary page, will allow you to view date ranges such as the previous 7, 15 and 30 days. To view your account history further back, simply click the Advanced History button.
The Advanced History button will allow you to pick a date range. Select Accounts > History > then Advanced History. You can view up to two years of transaction history by using this option. Select your account, such as Checking, select your options and then pick a date range. Click View Transactions to view your history.
The Advanced History option will allow you to view items such as checks and bill payments from the past two years!
There is also the option to download and view your monthly/quarterly statement in a PDF version. Navigate to Accounts > E-Statements. From the drop down list, you will have the previous two years of statements and tax forms.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848