In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
eStatements are available in PDF format. During the first business week of each month, you will receive an email from the credit union when your statement is ready for viewing. To view your eStatement, sign on to Solutions@HOME and under the "Accounts" menu, click on "E-Statements". Select the month you wish to view and click "View eStatement". A new browser window will open with the selected statement.
Each statement can be saved/downloaded or printed as needed. However, we do not recommend printing monthly statements. You can view the previous two years of statements and tax forms (1098 & 1099-INT) online at any time. Your statement contains sensitive information that should only be viewed by you through our secure banking channel. These documents should also never be sent within an email message.
How do I sign up for eStatements?
Simply fill out our eStatement request form and once you have verified your email address, your monthly/quarterly statement will no longer be mailed to you!
How do I sign up for VISA Credit Card eStatements?
- Sign on to Solutions@HOME and under the "Accounts" menu, click on "VISA Platinum".
- Choose your credit card number from the drop down menu and click the "Submit" button.
- Click on the "Statements" item from the left hand menu.
- Click the "Delivery Options".
- Choose the "Paperless" option from the main screen.
- Click the "I Agree" Button.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848