How do I setup my Account Alerts?
Account Alerts or eAlerts can be accessed under the "Accounts" menu. Account Alerts can be used for a variety of items within online banking.
When adding a new Account Alert, you first select an "Account Alert Type". The main types that will be used are "Savings / Checking Account Alert", "Transactional Alerts", "Event Alerts" and "Reminders". There are also alert types for loans, certificates, cleared checks and more.
Here are the steps to setup a "Savings / Checking Account Alert".
- Select the account you want to trigger the alert (such as your checking account).
- Select what you want to be alerted about (such as when the balance is above/below/equal to a specified value). This alert is useful if you would like a daily text/email sent with your current balance.
- Supply the amount as required.
- Select the notification frequency.
- Select how you want to be notified (any or all of the following options: secure message, email or text message).
- Submit your changes and you are done!
Some alerts have varying frequencies on when they are sent. "Event Alerts" typically happen within an hour of happening. "Transaction" and "Reminder" Alerts are only triggered once every 24 hours.
What do the Account Alerts look like?
If you have an Account Alert sent to your cell phone or inbox, it will look similar to the images below. Please keep in mind that each alert uses different text and values so your account alert may not match exactly. Member numbers or other secure information will not be sent in emails or text messages.
What time are the alerts sent - can I set a black out period?
You can set a black out period for your alerts. When you set up a new alert, simply specify the black out period when you do not want to receive alerts. If you have exiting alerts setup, simply click the pencil icon to edit the alert and specify when you don't want to receive any alert. If an alert is triggered during your black out period, it will skip and try again during the next interval.
Why do I get an email reading "Alert Closed Administratively"?
This usually happens when an alert expires based on the time duration you set or if the account is closed. If you have an alert set up on your USED VEHICLE LOAN, such as to email you 1 day before the loan is due, and you pay off the loan you will get an email with a similar subject line. You can verify which alert was closed on the "Alert History" page. Navigate to "Accounts" then "Account Alerts" and then click the "Alert History" button. Enter a short date range and towards the end of the page should be information on the alert that was closed (see image below). Click the magnify glass if you need more information on any alert on the history page.
Since there are many variables that may affect the reliability of alerts, Account Alerts should not be relied upon solely for account information. For further information regarding this, please see our Internet banking disclosure.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848