If my payment is sent as a check, can I get a copy of the check?
Since these images are not available on-line, if a copy of a bill payment check is needed, contact the Credit Union and a copy of the check can be supplied. Please note that standard check copy fee do apply to these requests.
- Is there a demonstration that shows me how to use the bill payment system?
- Do I need a checking account to use Bill Pay?
- How often does the Credit Union post bill payments?
- Is there a maximum payment amount? Are there any other bill pay limitations?
- When I schedule bill payment, what is the date the payments will be debited from my account?
- Can I pay my United Educators Credit Union loan using Bill Pay?
- Can I pay my United Educators Credit Union VISA® using Bill Pay?
- What happens if I set up a payment, but do not have the funds available in my account?
- Will I receive notification if a payment cannot be made?
- My payee was setup to pay electronically, why has it been changed to now pay by check?
- Can I place a stop payment on one of my payments already sent to the Payee?
- How do I delete a payment without deleting the payee?
- How can I view my payment history?
- I am looking at my Payee List and cannot see my pending payments. How do I view them?
- If my payment is sent as a check, can I get a copy of the check?
- My account has been debited for a payment but the payee reports they have not received the payment. What do I do?
- I see 2 payments set up for the same date under the same payee. Doesn't the second payment request overwrite the first request for the same 'Payment Date'?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848
Can't find something?