Do I have to apply for Privilege Pay?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
Privilege Pay is a standard service on your account as long as it meets the requirements outlined in our Privilege Pay Discretionary Overdraft Courtesy Policy .
Our standard Privilege Pay service covers checks, electronic bill payments and ACH payments.
You have the option to have your ATM and everyday debit card transactions covered with Privilege Pay Plus. To opt in to this service, please contact your credit union branch office or send us a Secure Message via Solutions@HOME.
For more information you may call us at 651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848.
Please note: Periodic payments (such as your UECU loan payment) that cause your account to overdraw will not be honored by Privilege Pay.
- What is Privilege Pay?
- How will Privilege Pay benefit me?
- Is there a charge for Privilege Pay?
- How does Privilege Pay work?
- How will I know I am overdrawn?
- How long do I have to bring my account into balance?
- What if I go over my Privilege Pay limit?
- Is Privilege Pay a loan?
- Do I have to apply for Privilege Pay?
- How do I determine why I was charged a Privilege Pay fee?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848