How will I know I am overdrawn?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
The total Privilege Pay balance, including the overdrawn amount and all fees, is payable upon demand. If your account is not brought to a positive balance in 30 days, Privilege Pay will be suspended.
Please read our Privilege Pay Discretionary Overdraft Courtesy Policy for more information or you may call us at 800-229-2848.
Please note: Periodic payments (such as your UECU loan payment) that cause your account to overdraw will not be honored by Privilege Pay.
- What is Privilege Pay?
- How will Privilege Pay benefit me?
- Is there a charge for Privilege Pay?
- How does Privilege Pay work?
- How will I know I am overdrawn?
- How long do I have to bring my account into balance?
- What if I go over my Privilege Pay limit?
- Is Privilege Pay a loan?
- Do I have to apply for Privilege Pay?
- How do I determine why I was charged a Privilege Pay fee?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848