How will I know I am overdrawn?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
We will mail you a letter notifying you that your account is overdrawn and checks were paid using Privilege Pay. You can also set up an Account Alert with Solutions@HOME to receive an email or text message for immediate notification.
Please read our Privilege Pay Discretionary Overdraft Courtesy Policy for more information or you may call us at 800-229-2848.
Please note: Periodic payments (such as your UECU loan payment) that cause your account to overdraw will not be honored by Privilege Pay.
- What is Privilege Pay?
- How will Privilege Pay benefit me?
- Is there a charge for Privilege Pay?
- How does Privilege Pay work?
- How will I know I am overdrawn?
- How long do I have to bring my account into balance?
- What if I go over my Privilege Pay limit?
- Is Privilege Pay a loan?
- Do I have to apply for Privilege Pay?
- How do I determine why I was charged a Privilege Pay fee?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848