What is Privilege Pay?
Privilege Pay is a courtesy offered by your credit union. Instead of automatically returning a check for insufficient funds, we may pay your overdrafts up to a pre-determined limit. This service is available on qualified checking accounts, as described in our Privilege Pay Discretionary Overdraft Courtesy Policy .
You have the option to have your ATM and everyday debit card transactions covered with Privilege Pay Plus. To opt in to this service, please contact your credit union branch office or send us a Secure Message via Solutions@HOME.
Please read our Privilege Pay Discretionary Overdraft Courtesy Policy for more information or you may call us at 800-229-2848.
Please note: Periodic payments (such as your UECU loan payment) that cause your account to overdraw will not be honored by Privilege Pay.
- What is Privilege Pay?
- How will Privilege Pay benefit me?
- Is there a charge for Privilege Pay?
- How does Privilege Pay work?
- How will I know I am overdrawn?
- How long do I have to bring my account into balance?
- What if I go over my Privilege Pay limit?
- Is Privilege Pay a loan?
- Do I have to apply for Privilege Pay?
- How do I determine why I was charged a Privilege Pay fee?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848