Is there a maximum payment amount? Are there any other bill pay limitations?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
Yes, the maximum payment amount is $9,999.99.
The following types of Bill Payments are not allowed:
- Tax Payments
- Court Ordered Payments
- Payments to Payees outside of the United States or its possessions/territories
- Is there a demonstration that shows me how to use the bill payment system?
- Do I need a checking account to use Bill Pay?
- How often does the Credit Union post bill payments?
- Is there a maximum payment amount? Are there any other bill pay limitations?
- When I schedule bill payment, what is the date the payments will be debited from my account?
- Can I pay my United Educators Credit Union loan using Bill Pay?
- Can I pay my United Educators Credit Union VISA® using Bill Pay?
- What happens if I set up a payment, but do not have the funds available in my account?
- Will I receive notification if a payment cannot be made?
- My payee was setup to pay electronically, why has it been changed to now pay by check?
- Can I place a stop payment on one of my payments already sent to the Payee?
- How do I delete a payment without deleting the payee?
- How can I view my payment history?
- I am looking at my Payee List and cannot see my pending payments. How do I view them?
- If my payment is sent as a check, can I get a copy of the check?
- My account has been debited for a payment but the payee reports they have not received the payment. What do I do?
- I see 2 payments set up for the same date under the same payee. Doesn't the second payment request overwrite the first request for the same 'Payment Date'?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848