How often does the Credit Union post bill payments?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
Our system processes payments once per business day and on Sundays in a single batch.
Bill Payments are processed at noon central time each business day. Payments submitted after noon or on non-business days will be processed on the next business day.
When Bill Payments are processed on Sundays, your checking account's Available Balance will be immediately decreased by the total amount of bill payments you've setup for that day, but the actual bill payment transaction(s) will not appear in your transaction history until the following business day.
You can always check the status of your payments by viewing your Billpay History. Just click the Billpay history under the Billpay menu item within Solutions@HOME.
- Is there a demonstration that shows me how to use the bill payment system?
- Do I need a checking account to use Bill Pay?
- How often does the Credit Union post bill payments?
- Is there a maximum payment amount? Are there any other bill pay limitations?
- When I schedule bill payment, what is the date the payments will be debited from my account?
- Can I pay my United Educators Credit Union loan using Bill Pay?
- Can I pay my United Educators Credit Union VISA® using Bill Pay?
- What happens if I set up a payment, but do not have the funds available in my account?
- Will I receive notification if a payment cannot be made?
- My payee was setup to pay electronically, why has it been changed to now pay by check?
- Can I place a stop payment on one of my payments already sent to the Payee?
- How do I delete a payment without deleting the payee?
- How can I view my payment history?
- I am looking at my Payee List and cannot see my pending payments. How do I view them?
- If my payment is sent as a check, can I get a copy of the check?
- My account has been debited for a payment but the payee reports they have not received the payment. What do I do?
- I see 2 payments set up for the same date under the same payee. Doesn't the second payment request overwrite the first request for the same 'Payment Date'?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848