651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848  Facebook  Linked In  

Do I need a checking account to use Bill Pay?

When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!



Due to Federal Regulation D payments can only be debited from a checking account. However, if you have more than one checking account, you do have the option to select which account you would like to use for each payment. When scheduling a payment, select which checking account you would like the payment to be debited from by the "Pay From Account" drop down menu.


How helpful was this FAQ?  

Help make our site more useful.


The comment box is not a contact form.
Please use our secure forms if you need to contact United Educators Credit Union.


Member Resources

S@H Help Page Downtime Calendar eStatement Sign-Up
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848