Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
To transfer from your signature loan to any of your other accounts, you must first talk to a loan officer. Once they approve the request, the money will be disbursed to the appropriate account. Please call 651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848 and ask to speak to a loan officer. It is not possible to transfer money from your signature loan within Solutions@HOME.
When needed, money will be automatically transferred from your overdraft protection account. The transfer will be done in even amounts of $100. If you are overdrawn by $21, $100 will be automatically transferred from your overdraft account. If you are overdrawn by $521, $600 will automatically be transferred. The transfer amounts also depend on your credit limit. We can only transfer up to your credit limit. You shouldn't need to advance money from your overdraft protection. If you do, you must talk to a loan officer or to have your limit raised. Please call 651-264-0669 or 800-229-2848 and ask to speak to a loan officer. It is not possible to transfer money from your overdraft within Solutions@HOME.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848