If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
No. Both of these United Educators Credit Union features use different passwords.
Prior to our Solutions@HOME upgrade in March 2010, CATHY and Solutions@HOME did use the same password. Therefore, if you used both systems prior to this upgrade your CATHY PIN and Solutions@HOME password may be the same. However, if you change your Solutions@HOME password after March 2010, it will not update your CATHY PIN, and vice versa.
CATHY PINs are 4 to 10 digits in length, but are all numeric.
Solutions@HOME passwords are also 4 to 10 digits in length, but are alphanumeric. Solutions@HOME passwords are associated with online banking and linked to your member number.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848