How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
Don't like the account names "SHARE SAVINGS" or "CHECKING ACCOUNT"? You can rename your accounts so they have more meaning. Go to Options > Account Nickname to change the name of your accounts. Please note, Account Nicknames are for Solutions@HOME only and will not appear on your credit union periodic statements nor will credit union staff members have access to your Account Nicknames.
You also have the option to have your sub-accounts renamed on the credit union system which would appear on your statements. You would need to contact a credit union MSR to make this change. One example would be an S3.1 account. This account could be renamed to your preference. However, a S3 can not have a customized name. In addition, we also do offer a "You Name It" Savings Account, identified as S7. This account can be renamed at any time. You don't need to have a sub-account to take advantage of the personal name!
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848