How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
There are several ways you will be alerted when a credit union staff member responds to your secure messages.
- A message will display above the Message of the Day box in the upper left hand corner of your screen if you have a message to view.
- Options > Messages will display messages from the credit union in your inbox.
- You can also set up an Account Alert so you receive an email or text message when your messages are responded too. Go to Accounts > Account Alert and select Event Alert as the Alert Type.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848
Can't find something?