How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
To change your email address, go to Options > Member Info and scroll down to Email Address to enter in your new address. Click "Submit" once you have entered in your new email address.
When you update your email address within the member info page, you may also receive the notification similar to what is shown below. If you use Account Alerts, you can also make updates to the email address used within those. This will save you a step as well as keep you updated by sending alerts to your most frequently used email account. Simply click "Confirm" if you would also like your Account Alerts updated with the email address change.
If you use our bill pay system, you will also need to update this email address. Simply navigate to Billpay > Account Setup. Update the Email Address at the bottom or the page and submit your changes.
Changing either of these locations, does not update your email address for eStatements. To update your email address that is used for eStatement notifications, please contact a credit union MSR using the secure message center within Solutions@HOME.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848