What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
When you are done reading our FAQ, please let us know how helpful it was!
Solutions@HOME offers many customization features. You can:
- Hide and show your various accounts
- Change your security key
- Set up alternate logons
- Update your email address
- Change your start page
- Set up account nicknames
- Change your authentication questions
- Change your color settings
For your security, some things cannot be changed online. These include changing the name of your accounts, your address, your phone numbers or any other personal information. Closing credit union accounts must be done by stopping by one of our locations or by mailing in your request along with your signature. To change your other personal information or close an account, please call us and speak to a MSR. To change your address, please refer to this link.
- I'm worried about the security of Solutions@HOME, how can I be sure it's safe to use?
- What information can I change on Solutions@HOME?
- How will I know if I will be charged a fee for certain transactions using Solutions@HOME?
- How do I change my email address in Solutions@HOME?
- How do I read messages from the credit union in Solutions@HOME?
- How can I change my Account Name or can I rename my accounts?
- Why is my 'Balance' different than the 'Available'?
- How do I download my financial information from Solutions@HOME?
- How do I use the Balance Sheet or Personal Finance Manager?
- If I use the Credit Union's CATHY services, do I need to do anything else to access Solutions@HOME?
- If I changed my CATHY password, does that also change my Solutions@HOME password and vice versa?
- How do I find my member number or what is my member number?
- How can I order a copy of a canceled check from Solutions@HOME and is there a fee?
- Why do I have more than one VISA card listed under the Accounts screen?
- Can I transfer funds from my signature loan to my checking or savings account?
- How do I get an Instant Cash and Check Card or Debit Card online?
- Can I open a new account through Solutions@HOME?
- Do I have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I setup my Account Alerts?
- In what format are eStatements sent and how can I view past eStatements?
- How do I view my transaction history?
|S@H Help Page||Downtime Calendar||eStatement Sign-Up|
Routing # 296076084 • Toll-Free 800-229-2848